- Weekend Workshops
Lecture and practice: Includes full participation for all 18 hours per weekend, Levels I through IV, Mat Certification 60 hours and Anatomy; 90 hours.
- Observing and assisting certified teachers, as well as helping with routine studio operations; 75 hours.
- Personal Practice: Hours spent by the student practicing Pilates exercises. The hours may begin accruing as soon as the application fee has been paid. A minimum of two hours per week is recommended to gain proficiency; 100 hours
- Teaching Practice: After completing Level 1 workshop, with approval from PCI faculty, the student teaches material learned in the most recent workshop to family and friends; 125 hours.
- Total: 450 hours
- Apprenticeship hours can be completed at a location other than a Pilates Core Integration Teacher Training affiliated studio with written permission from PCI.
- Students are encouraged to complete a minimum of 50% of their required practice, observation, and teaching hours before taking the Level III workshop.
- The above hours reflect the minimum hours required in each category. Additional hours above the minimum requirement in one category cannot be applied to any other category.