- Weekend Workshops
Lecture and practice: Includes full participation for all 15 hours per weekend, Levels I, II, III, and IV Mat exercises.
- Observing and assisting certified teachers, as well as helping with routine studio operations; 10 hours.
- Teaching Practice: After completing Level 1 workshop, with approval from PCI faculty, the student teaches material learned in the most recent workshop to studio clients; 20 hours.
- Total: 60 hours
- Trainees are required are required to maintain a proficient level of knowledge and ability to perform levels I, II, III, and IV Pilates Mat exercises through personal practice.
- The hours may begin accruing as soon as the application fee has been paid.
- The above hours reflect the minimum hours required in each category. Additional hours above the minimum requirement in one category cannot be applied to any other category.